Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

COLD... outside and inside....????

Gosh, I woke up this morning and it's so cold. Seems we complain if it gets too hot and now I hear everyone already talking about how cold it is. Are you cold or hot??? Sometimes we are just like the weather.. Hot for God and then we find ourselves Cold for God.  Funny how the real Seasons in our lives change and so do our Seasons with God. I know that you can't just be luke warm. I did that for so many years of my life. Thinking I was enjoying life, being involved in all my JUNK.  Looking back I realize I was just passing time. God was NOT the center of my life so the truth is I WAS COLD... I have alitte fire burning inside these days. It keeps me warm all over. Don't get me wrong there are days that I feel a draft but I just grab a log ( my bible) and throw it onto the fire. How about you? You COLD today? I encourage you to spend some time in his heated word, call a Christian friend who is like a nice wool wrap and aask them to pray with you . Let's get those FIRES burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment