Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bread Puddin' Recipe- Contribution by Ashley Faulkner

WELL... I promised a new recipe today and here it is. It looks scrumptous..... Remember to email me with your contributions as well and Please, Please take the time to comment on things..

White Chocolate Bread Pudding
16- slices of bread ( I use bunny bread) torn into pieces and placed in casserole dish
1- stick butter melted
2- c- sugar
3 eggs
1- quart milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
mix and pour over bread
Bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees

Topping:
1- stick butter ( make sure its REAL butter)
1- cup powdered sugar
6 oz white chocolate ( I use the whole bag)
6 (+) teaspoons heavy whipping cream
Melt all on stove and pour over pudding

Hope u enjoy!!!!

OH, how could you not. Can't wait to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment