Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Friday, July 24, 2009

SO MUCH ON MY MIND

How about you, do you have alot on your mind. I have so much i want to share with you today that I don't know where to start. So much has happened this week..... I'm going to make these post in separate posts so you'll have to scroll down and catch them all. COMMENTS ALWAYS WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment