Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daily Living

I tell ya its tuff sometimes living day to day as being a good Christian. You want to do good, you try to do good but some days you just struggle. At least I do. I think back over all the years that I have wasted not following God's lead and sorta living my life like I wanted to. Thinking I was in control. I'm ashamed to say that the closer I move towards God the more I realize the time I have missed with him.

A new friend of mine shared a verse with me today and I want to share it with you. It just sorta clicked in regards to my every day life. See how it affects you.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

If we could only remember that each and every day..

I promise to get back to the boat on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment