Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

YOUR TALK.....

Ephesians 4:29 " Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Is this hard for us to do??? I think so. In our nature we say things without thinking. Sometimes we just say things cause we think we know what is best for someone. Sometimes we get caught up in a conversation about someone that we never intended to be caught up in. I have this verse taped to my desk. It is a daily reminder to watch my talk. Am I always successful? Well of course the answer is "No". I'm ashamed to admit that but I think we must admit our failures in order to conquer them.

What about you. Have you checked your Talk lately????

No comments:

Post a Comment