Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What's Holding you back????

At church last night we were ask this question. "What is keeping you from being 100% with God?" At first I thought well nothing..... BUT is it??? I want you to ask yourself that question today. What might be holding you back from having the fullness of Christ in your life??? We say, oh yes, God can do anything, he is all this and all that, BUT do we live each day truly believing that??

We have all issues, some bigger than others ( or so we think they are bigger or smaller than others) Some of us battle depression, addiction, anxiety, fear, financial issues, sickness, and the list goes on. How much control do you really have over those battles??? 50% of the time, 70% of the time. What we learned last night is it all comes down to a "self" problem. We are so absorbed in ourselves that we simply can't give it all to God. The world says it's okay to go out and drink on saturday night and then praise God in church on Sunday.... BUT. is that what God's word says???

So I ask you ( and me) again does God have 100% control of your life?????

No comments:

Post a Comment