Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

REST IN HIM Isaiah 61: 1-3



God is waiting for you this morning on his day of worship for you to sit at his feet and rest in him. Allow him to talk to you today.  Feed on the Word.......

 Isaiah 61  is one of my favorite chapters in Isaiah.  vs 1-3 "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Becasue the Lord has annointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord; and the day of vengenance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."

Are you heavily burdened today? Have you lost your joy. He is waiting. He is sending someone to help restore you.... Sit at this feet and REST.....

No comments:

Post a Comment