Welcome

I would like to say Welcome....... This blog has been established to encourage women to an abundant life of wellness, balance and unshakeable faith. You will find words of encouragement, bits of laughter, favorite quotes/sayings, health and wellness tips, new recipes and just plain ole girl fun.

Oh, for those of you who do not know the reason for "Queenie," ( hence the crown) my husband gave me that nick- name shortly after we started dating. I like to think that my Queen status gives me some pull around here and maybe sometimes it does. (ha)

It would just thrill me if you would SIGN UP and follow along. Feel free to join in with your comments. Your always welcome to send in your ideas and contribution to me at queeniescafe@gmail.com It would be my honor to hear from YOU.

Come on don't be shy... We need you to be a part of Queenie's Café'.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHAT DIRECTION?????

What direction is your life going? What does your life's compass say? Have you found yourself lost in a place that is unfamiliar, searching for a way out, a way to see the light, a way to do the right thing, to get on the right track, course?

Our world gets this way sometimes, too. Life happens in unexpected ways and the road we're traveling makes unexpected turns. Before long, we find ourselves in places we never anticipated, wondering exactly where we are. If we are not careful, we panic and make things even worse. At moments like this, we've got to trust that there is a bigger hand at the controls of our lives than our own.



I am not sure which direction my compass is pointing. I am forced to trust God in ways that I have never had to trust him -- to care for people over whom I have little influence and whose circumstances are beyond my control and whose future I cannot secure. More than ever, I am convicted of the importance of leading people to faith in Jesus, so I know they are in my forever family, the family of God's grace. Jesus is the only compass point that matters.

Read your compass today....

( shared thoughts from a devotional I received today)

No comments:

Post a Comment